Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, May 2, 2013

DREAM POP

For the month of May you can purchase this BRIGHT, CHEERFUL, AWESOME paper packet "Dream Pop"!! It has the funnest papers inside! I will post some fun artwork a friend and I have been creating to share through out the month!! I am featuring the following card this month at my classes....
contact me if you would like to join us to create some for yourself :)
 
I also LOVE the stamp of the month for the month of May!! It is a FUN Pinwheel set...

With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00 US / $5.50 CAN! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price. 

Spend:
  $50.00 
No purchase required
You pay only:
  $5.00 
  $17.95 (full retail) 
Set of 10
Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 3½" (Y1002) 2" × 2" (Y1003), 3" × 3" (Y1006)

If you are interested in ordering you a set of paper or if you would like to add a pinwheel set to your collection of stamps contact me or order directly from my site janel.ctmh.com
 
Have a SUPER Sunshiny Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment