Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop and Pinwheels....

One last set of pages showing the adorable "Pinwheels" stamp set and Luscious Dream Pop paper packet... It really makes me want to eat a Popsicle :0) .
 Oh now that is what I am going to go work on is a popsicle page!!
 This stamp set is only available for the month of May as well as the Dream pop paper packet that I have been featuring throughout the month!  THANKS and I hope you have enjoyed the FUN artwork featuring this AWESOME paper packet!!
IF you haven't been able to order a set for yourself contact me and I will help you get your own set ordered today!! layout idea lifted from Katy Taylor....
dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com and janel.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment