Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Would you like a kit for some of the fun "Dream Pop" art??

Hello,
 I have had several ladies ask if I would make kits for them to purchase of the FUN artwork I have been posting using the AWESOME Dream Pop packet. If you are interested please email me and I will be happy to cut a few. I only have a limited supply of the paper so email me ASAP to let me know what you are interested in!! The kit would include everything you need to complete the 2 page layout :)
Thanks, Janel
dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com   or call me @ 435-454-3971

No comments:

Post a Comment