Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, May 24, 2013

You brighten my day

I love the chevron grey cardstock (included in the Dream Pop packet) as the base of this page to really soften the look, but the bright papers still make it Cheerful!! The clothes pins are a fun way to adorn the banner! They are taken apart and only put on as a single side of the clothes pin to help the page not be quit so bulky! However to still have the silver wire look she used the silver Glitter gel and put where the wire would originally go!! I swapped a friend Amber for this set of pages and it was inspired by Susan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment