Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, April 22, 2013

May Club pages!!

Wow May is almost here! It seems crazy to me.... I lose track of time or it seems to go buy quicker now the boys are out of high school and we are not chasing after them and their sporting events any longer.. I miss it!  But am Excited to say that my Ty will be finished with Wyotech in June!! and hopes to find a job close to home, so we can see him more often.
He has finished his custom painting class and is now learning how to do trim and upholstery!!
Below are a couple of the sample paintings he painted in custom paint!!

 
 
Now for the May pages :0)
You can choose to create a girly set of pages using the Claire paper packet and the FUN new Zipper Lace with lots of flowers......
 
(You will need your own zipper lace for this set of pages so if you don't have any let me know so I can make sure to order you some!!)


or you can create a Masculine set of pages using the Awesome Later Sk8er paper packet!!
If you would like to make this page kit in May you will need the Z1806 Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles.... Please let me know which pages you would like so I can make sure to cut you a set!!
THANKS and Happy Spring :)






No comments:

Post a Comment