Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March projects

I used the FUN new Tommy paper and accessories to create this month... For my monthly groups I created a Birthday page and card set and then for my Hidden Springs retreat I created a fun car page!! Love the fun colors incorporated in this paper packet, very universal!! I have a couple of kits left if you are interested in one please contact me :)

To create the patterned balloons we used the NEW PIGMENT inks and clear embossing powder and the FUN new stamps set  D1540 in the background and D1544 Distressed Backgrounds! The Happy Birthday is cut from the Awesome CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge!!
The following pages could be used for many things! Pine wood derby, little children playing with cars, Pictures while at the races, Getting your Drivers license pictures or just some fun boy pictures!!
I created this page for my Big RETREAT I put in each Spring! WE would LOVE to have you join us next Spring!!
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment