Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Feb. Pages

 This months pages are perfect for those snow pages!! The paper is the beautiful Avonlea packet and the Fun Flaky Friends stamp set... All of the tags and snowflakes are cut using the amazing CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge!
I know many people think I am crazy but I LOVE the snow and the cool air!! I hope you enjoy your Winter weather with some fun snowman, sledding, snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, or good ole' snowball fights!!
These pages were inspired by the talented Mary Thompson.....

1 comment:

  1. The retreat was fabulous. I'm ready to scrap some more. Janel, everything was wonderful!!! I hope you have gotten some rest.
    Thank you, Karen

    ReplyDelete