Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Winter Wonderland!!



If you know me you know I love the beauty and purity of a fresh snow storm. I love the snow layered on the trees and the untouched clean blanket of snow covering the mountains or a field of snow. Today I woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground!  This set of pages would be perfect for your winter pages while playing in the snow, building a snowman, Christmas pictures or even some family photos. You can order the set of 3 pages plus one card for $28 with local pick up or plus shipping if you would like me to mail you a set of precut pages that you can quickly and easily put together! Pages were created by Janel Brinkerhoff, inspired by Amber Fillingim!
 The kit includes everything you need to easily assemble your pages and card,Snow haven pre cut papers, Snowhaven Acces. packet, Snowhaven compliments (chipboard), and lots of red shimmer trim to finish of your projects!!

Snowhaven kit of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment