Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year resolutions!

Hello Everyone, I hope each and Everyone of you had a wonderful Holiday Season!! With the new year just around the corner I am hoping to get a few things organized and de- junked at my house!
As I organize and clean I will post a few of my ideas that I have to share, and hopefully it will help you to get your items organized as well :)
First I will share my Washi tape organizer. I love the Washi tape dispenser and how it fits in my small organizer (Z3148)! I have ordered a couple more dispensers so I have one for each type of washi tape, but until they arrive I thought I would share my idea with you! I really like how it keeps all my tape in one spot and closes for easy storage or to take with me when I am on the go!!

Enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions or Suggestions on organizing you are willing to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment