Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hop on into Spring!! Feb. Page kits....

I can't get over how adorable and fun this Hopscotch paper packet and Accessories are!


I will be creating this fun layout in my monthly clubs in Feb. 2015! You can join me at one of my classes or contact me to ship you one to put together on your own! You order a kit to make just this page for $20 and will have extra stickers and acces.'s or you can order a kit of 3 pages for only $35 and that will use all of your stickers and Acces.'s!!





 Kit includes a pkg. of Hopscotch Paper, 6  Extra sheets of Cardstock, Hopscotch Compliments, Hopscotch Assortment, pkg. of Flaxen Twine, and some Gold Glitter Gems to finish of the pages with a little Bling! I can pre cut the pages for you so they are ready for you to easily assemble, or I can send you a cutting guide and you may cut your own paper! $35 plus shipping for all these supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment