Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

They have arrived!!

The Amazing new rolling carts have arrived!! One shipment has arrived and more are on the way! You can view a little video about the new bags here and can order online on my website! Please contact me to order one or have your significant other one contact me to order one for you before they are gone....



The snappy new additions to Close To My Heart's storage line are not only functional, but oh-so fashionable!  This charming duo is your ticket to traveling with composure and elegance.  Designed with all of your favorite Close To My Heart tools in mind, this rolling tote has multiple pockets engineered to store your score board, paper trimmer, adhesives and more.  The spacious primary zipper compartment can carry organizers in a variety of sizes, with room to spare!  And for a tote-ally chic travel companion, try the coordinating shoulder tote.  It's perfect for those times when all you ned to bring is a few tools and your latest project.  Simply pack the essentials and go!  So what are you waiting for?


Z3032 Rolling Tote
Durable rolling bag designed to hold organizers in various sizes. Top zips all the way down for easy loading. Front pocket sized to fit 12" µ 12" paper, plus two additional side pockets to store more! Finished size 25½" µ 16" µ 17½".  Some assembly required.  $149.95 USD.


Z3031 Shoulder Tote
Shoulder bag with snap closure. Comfortably fits our 12" x 12" paper organizers. Perfect for carrying projects in progress, idea books, papers, small tools, and embellishments.  $26.95 USD.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBoPP7k3830

No comments:

Post a Comment