Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, April 17, 2014

April Club pages!!

For the month of April we will be creating some FUN pages to use for those Spring or Summer photos or photos for Mother's Day, those cute little girl shots or a family photo. The pages are so versatile and fun to use for a variety of things...  The top layout is put together without any distressing at all and the bottom one is ink distressed with Chocolate ink!! The butterfly body is created by making a paper bead, and straight pins for the antennas! These pages were designed by the talented Diana V!!
The cards are also created using the fun paper bead for the butterfly body and some sparkles to add an extra little bling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment