Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, April 25, 2014

Timberline pages just in time for your camping pictures!

For the month of May I have designed pages using the Timberline papers. I have used the coordinating stickies, horizontal pocket protectors and flip flaps to hold Tons of camping memories!!
 Above is the page closed as it will appear in your album and below is what it looks like with the 4" and 8" flip flaps opened to showcase all those camping photos!!

also on the bottom of the right side is 2 cards I have created using the Timberline papers to make a masculine Birthday card and a Fathers Day card for all those Great Guys in our lives! 
Please contact me if you are interested in a kit to create your own set of pages or cards!!
or if you aren't the type that likes to camp I also have some pages I will be posting soon with the same concept for all those girly photo you have waiting to be scrapped....

No comments:

Post a Comment