Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, April 25, 2014

May Ariana Club pages

I have used the Darling Ariana Dimensional Elements and Bows to create this layout!

 The photo above is the page as it appears in your album, The photo below is the left side with the flip flaps open. I used the 4 x 12 " and 8 x 12" inch flip flaps So you can showcase a ton of photos on this set of layouts! 
Close up of the bottom flip flap
This is a close up of the inside 12x12 page on the right side with the flip flaps open and the 4" flap open on the top!
 
Here is a close up of the pocket horizontal photo pages.
I  like to show you can decorate the horizontal pocket protectors to match your coordinating page if you want, or you can always just slide your 4x6 photos in to make it fast and easy!!

 
These pages are the same layout design of the Timberline pages I created and posted earlier this month :)
Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions!! Thanks, Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment