Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Club pages

I know the Groundhog saw his shadow but with the warm weather we have had lately I am getting a little Spring bug in me... So for March we will create these bright and Cheerful Spring pages using the FUN new paper pack Skylark!! Also for the month of Feb. if you purchase 2 packets of card stock you will receive one of our new Embossing Templates FREE!!
I have used the embossing templates to add some fun dimension to these page if you notice the damask on the flowers, dots on the leaves, and I striped the Spring title!!



Please contact me for more information on how you can receive your template FREE or to purchase one of my kits to make you a set of Spring page for your album! :)
dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com
Can I just say I LOVE the new embossing folders from CTMH! this is one of the EASY cards we created in March to use the different folders... It seems like there is so many weddings this time of year so it is a quick easy card to give with a little cash for the wedding gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment