Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Feb. 2014 Club pages

This month  I am featuring card stock and stamping with birthday images to create my own B&T papers. Also a fun item is the washi tape layered on some of the card stock to make a Fun dotted paper! This page is perfect for that special birthday of any age with these fun versicle colors! You can either ink it with color on color, or I loved the way it turned out when I inked everything with Chocolate ink....These pages were inspired by a friend and fellow consultant Christine Adams. Thanks for sharing them with me Christine!!
  Of course I chose to use the number 2 because my sweet Grandson will be 2 next month!!
A couple more birthday pages I created using the Baby Cakes papers to showcase the rest of my pictures from Draven's big celebration!!


No comments:

Post a Comment