Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jan. Club Pages and Cards

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile I have been having issues with my computer posting photo's to my blog  after I completed an update! :(



I absolutely LOVE the "Proplayer" paper packet and accessories!! It is such a versatile paper packet for sports, video game, techi's, western, patriotic, etc. I could go on and on with ideas to use this paper packet for. I used the Artbooking cricut cartridge to cut the honeycomb overlay and then tour it a part to stick pieces around the page to add some Fun dimension!! To get the motion effect on the truck stamped image, I did 4 generations of stamping to make it look as if it is in motion!! I love that technique... No matter what age the boy they always LOVE there trucks :)
Let me know if you have any questions, THANKS!

I love that I can easily cut the overlays from CTMH's Artbooking cricut cartridge to fit on a card or big enough to fit my 12" scrapbook pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment