Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

COME JOIN ME FOR MY FALL CARD WORKSHOP!!!

Fall Card/ Scrapbook page Workshop
Date:  NOVEMBER 12th   WHERE: at the Strata building in Roosevelt   Time- 8 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. 
Come create 50 cards and envelopes for only $40 or 3 Scrapbook pages for $23 including the brads, buttons and ribbon for accessories.
Please bring a potluck item to share for lunch and dinner!!
I am attaching a photo below of a couple of the cards. You will make 10 sets of 5 different cards.
(10 different styles of cards and 5 of each style).... a Variety for boys and girls!
If you are interested in joining me please let me know ASAP and the money in full by Oct. 1st! Feel free to contact me with any further ?'s


No comments:

Post a Comment