Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cricut Philosophy

I have had alot of interest and questions about the NEW CRICUT cartridge...
Here are some FUN cards I have created for my Card workshop on Nov. 12th! I used the Cricut cartridge to create the flowers and the brackets... I will post some other artwork soon! I just have to say I LOVE this cartridge!!

                         Following is a picture of the 700 images... You can create over 33,000 projects from combining these images!





If you have any questions or if you would like more information please get in touch with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment