Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Aug. Scrap Group projects

Aug. 2011 Scrap Group pages!
You can choose to do a girly Mayberry page or a Summer page...
Mayberry Paper Pack
Ink ALL of the papers with Cocoa ink, then I inked the paper flowers with Hollyhock ink...
Perfect for Spring pictures, those little girls in your life, Mom's or just some everyday pictures!
This fun waving page was inspired by Sheri Rhottler from the retreat I was able to attend...
FANFARE Back to School
Using Pacifica, Cranberry, Sky and Sunny Yellow stamp circles on your white
background papers. I stamped the cute little school kids, school house and bus in Grey Wool,
coloring in the images with colored pencils. I love the versatility of this paper pack!
It is Great for birthdays, Patriotic photos, or just some FUN Summer pictures.
You can add stars for all stars team pages....

inspired from CTMH studio artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment