Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

 Halloween is just around the corner so for our Sept. pages we are creating this FUN Halloween set of pages!! I used the Wicked stamp set that was the SOM for Aug. and the MISCHIEF paper packet to create these pages!!!

These pages are the pages that are included in the Workshop on the go.... A great kit with all the supplies you need to complete this layout plus you have enough paper, etc. to create other fun projects!
 This layout is created using the Magic How to book and is also inspired by the Adorable layout in the CTMH catalog on page 48... I changed the Font and used out AWESOME new Cricut cartridge!!


If you have any questions about these projects, the cricut cartridge or if you would like to see ALL the GREAT NEW products in our Fall catalog please contact me!
Happy Scrapping!!
One last idea using the Mischief paper packet. This layout was created by one of my talented friends Hiedi. I love the fun twist she added to the layout by adding Gold accessories!! I would not have thought to add Gold, but I love the look!! Thanks Hiedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment