Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Special for the month October and the Stamp of the month!

Ever thought of becoming a CTMH consultant or wanted to make some extra cash! This month is the perfect time! The constant campaign (Special) for the month of Oct. is for new consultants... If you sign as a new consultant this month you get an additional pick of the extra packets for available to add on to your kit for FREE!! Please contact me for more information if you would like to learn more about this GREAT deal!! (to become a consultant is easy go to ctmh.com/janel and click on opportunities...) 



This is some ideas from Corporate for the adorably cute Stamp of the month!! I love the Christmas stocking, Sleigh and Tree!
Following is a picture of the actual images that are included in  the Oct. Stamp of the Month set! Just 17.95 or with a $50 order you can add it on for only $5!!

Be sure to check out my web page for great clearance items ctmh.com/janel and then go to online shopping, while supplies last!..

No comments:

Post a Comment