Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, July 26, 2014

June Class projects!

Sorry I have been MIA for a little bit. We had a Crazy June at our house!
For the month of June we created these adorable Summer pages using the Jubilee paper pack and the stamp set that comes in the Works shop on the go kit...  




 I first sanded the top on ALL of the Honey card stock pieces, the red card stock that I stamped the watermelon on before stamping my image, and a little sanding right under the title to really make it pop!!  I then inked the edges of Everything with the Chocolate ink using a sponge.To finish it off add a little liquid glass on top of the watermelon seeds, flower center and the center of my sun to give a little extra finishing touch! These Cheerful pages were inspired by the talented Mary Beth Wright!   If you are interested in a kit to put together for your Summer pages or if you have any questions please contact me! 
Here is a  simple, fast and easy card idea that we created in class this month. Once again I put a little liquid glass on the seeds and sanded the red card stock before I stamped the watermelon to give it some extra texture! I hope you have a Wonderful Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment