Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Aug. Class projects and Introducing our NEW IDEA BOOK!!

Seaside is the Awesome new Summer paper packet featured in the new CTMH catalog. I love all the texture they have added to the paper. We are using the Seaside paper, Stamps from the collections A1164 Beach Gear, C1595 Hello Summer and the Great WOTG collection G1089 to create our pages in Aug...

These page were designed and shared with me by my Very Talented down line Vanessa Fenn! 
 I absolutely LOVE the fun papers in the new CTMH Catalog!! The colors are so bright and vibrant, the fun printed patterns and textures they have added to paper is to die for!! They have also added some awesome new alcohol markers, stamp sets and fun new accessories!! I can't wait to share the new catalog with YOU!! If you have not received your new catalog from me yet and would like one please contact me ASAP to get one delivered to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment