Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, July 26, 2014

July Projects!

For the month of July we created some bright, cheerful pages using the promotion paper from May "Free to be Me"! I loved how cheerful this paper was so we created very simple pages that are versatile for many events!
I love the double sided papers from CTMH! The quality is excellent and the patterns go so well together!
The top pages I inked color on color to make them bright and stand out loud and proud! They have the adorable polka dot vellum to add a little extra! The layout design was published by CTMH as an extra bonus when you purchased the paper packet.
On the pages below I only inked the photo mattes, title and out side edge of the finished layout. I wanted to show how soft it was just by using the quieter side of the paper and not inking each piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment