Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Need a Gift idea to help fill your shopping list!!

On to the gift ideas.  Remember, these can be for you to give to someone else who loves to scrap, stamp or paper craft, or they can be for YOU! Just send those asking what you want to my blog post today and let them know which little gifties caught your eye.  All of these items can be ordered directly from my website, or they can contact me to order. I will gift wrap and deliver the gift for them before Christmas!!
I have divided my gift suggestions into 4 categories:
  1. Between $50 and $100
  2. Between $25 and $50
  3. Between $10 and $25
  4. Under $10
Here we go (I have included links to my website for each product for your convenience)...

1.  Between $50 and $100:
  • The CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy  Collection: This is more than a Cricut cartridge. It's a w hole collection of things that coordinate. In addition to the cartridge (that has shapes that coordinate with MANY of the Close To My Heart stamp sets) it includes 3 exclusive stamp sets (that coordinate with the cartridge, of course) as well as 3 sheets of chipboard shapes that also coordinate with some of the shapes on the cartridge.  All of this is yours for only $99.  Since each of the stamp sets are valued at $17.95, and each chipboard sheet is valued at approx. $5.95, that alone adds up to over $70 in value. Add a cricut cartridge to that with over 700 images (including fonts, shapes and 3D items), and you have a BARGAIN for your $99!

  • 12 Month Studio J (CTMH's perfect answer to Digital Scrapbooking) Membership: $99.  Are you a busy, on-the-go type of person who wants their photos beautifully preserved but just don't have the time or want the mess? Then Studio J is for you! It's easy, intuitive, and quick.  When you become a Studio J member, you receive:  50% off retail price of layouts, .jpf files available free or for purchase, free memory protectors, free shipping on one shipment per months, exclusive kits and patterns, special deals and promotions. 
2.  Between $25 and $50:


  • Exclusive Inks Organizer:  Keep your exclusive Close To My Heart stamp pads, markers and reinkers convieniently stored in one place.  $69.95.

  • "E" sized stamp sets (priced at $29.95).  There are many to choose from, but right now my favorite is the "Trinity Alphabet" set.

3.  Between $10 and $25:

  • Exclusive Stamp Sets:  Close To My Heart stamp sets sizes C and D (C sized stamp sets are priced at $13.95 and D sized stamp sets are priced at $17.95)
  • Watercolor Pencils:  a set of 24 is $22.95. I use these for EVERYTHING! They are my favorite way, hands down, to color in lined stamp images. I like them used with water, or even without (like a regular colored pencil). In my book, these are a must-have! 
4.  Under $10
  • Most of Close To My Heart's accessories (from chipboard, to sparkles, to buttons, to waxy flax) ring in at under $10.  Check out the accessory items here. ..

  • Have you checked out the "While Supplies Last" portion of my website? Well, if not, you should. CTMH added TONS of new items today and many of them are as much as over 60% off! 

These are just a few ideas.  I hope they have been helpful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment