Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Rock the Block Promotion

Here is a picture of the stamp set that is included with the Rock the Blocks special for National Paper Crafting month!
It is an E size set, (so it is an 8x11 transperancy with the stamps on it)... Retail value for an E size stamps is $29.95. With
the special you recieve the stamp set and blocks for $15 with a $25 regular order! What a steal!...

Seeing this new product makes me ssssooo excited for the new catalog to arrive!! If you are interested in ordering in Dec. to purchase the Stamp of the month, last minute Christmas items or to order this FUN special I will be placing an order on Dec. 15th in order to have it back in time for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment