Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec. is here! Which means Christmas is just around the corner!

Do you want to add this super cute Stamp of the Month to your collection? If you would like one please contact me to order one! I will place an order on Dec. 15th. To ensure it arrives in time for Christmas!

 Several of the images can be cut with the new CTMH Cricut cartridge!! If you don't have the cricut cartridge yet and it is on your wish list, get a hold of me and I can wrap it for under the TREE!!
                  This adorable card was created by a friend Karen. I love how she used the hearts to create a flower!! SUPER CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment