Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Who has some Halloween photos they want to preserve??

Let me introduce you to the adorable "SPOOKTACULAR" special!! You can purchase just the adorable paper or you can get a whole bundle including a cut guide to create these adorable projects!!

I just have to say I think these little animals in there Halloween costumes are so adorable!! and I sure enjoyed coloring with the newTriblend markers. They blend so easily and are so fun to color with!! Let me show you how to use the markers to color your images. The blend beautifully.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment