Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, September 20, 2019

Do you use a Cricut Machine??

With the weather cooling off who is ready for some Fall/ Halloween layouts??
I am so excited to announce that I am now a CTMH cricut affiliate and I would appreciate you shopping through my link for all your CTMH cartridges, Cricut images, machines and goodies !! Below is a cute layout I created with the New CTMH cricut images!! 
https://cricut.com/en_us/sale/close-to-my-heart.html…


 
  

Another amazing new product we have in our catalog is the New TriBlend Markers!! It is 3 shades of your color choice in one marker!! I used the to color the gems to match my paper colors.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment