Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Tis' the Season!

Tis the season for many things in our house. I love the celebration of Christmas! Not only to celebrate the birth of Christ but I love that family gets together, I like Christmas carols, I love the homemade treats that we usually only make at Christmas, I love the Christmas tree and decorations,  just to name a few.... I had fun coming up with some different layouts using Tis the Season to celebrate many different events during the holidays! I hope you enjoy them and your holiday season!!
When I saw the fun new Cricut cartridge (Seasons of Joy) has so many awesome titles and this fun striped paper I had to create a layout with the hot cocoa and Candy cane title! 

Have I told you how much I like the shaker cards and how fun they are!! How cute is it to add them to your layouts as well!! Gotta love how fun they are :) CTMH has the most awesome thin cuts in our new catalog that I used to create the stitched circles, stitched hearts, snowflakes and shakers for this fun layout!


Everyone has scraps right?! Well this is a fun way to take 1/2" strips and create a Christmas tree and on the right I weaved a few strips to carry it over the the other page :)  oh and another so cute title from the new CTMH Cricut cartridge Seasons of Joy!!

Glitter and Silver foil paper add so much to finish off these fun layouts! I just love what a little sparkle adds to a layout!!
Contact me today to order a set of layouts for your memories and I would like to wish you all A Very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment