Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hello Pumpkin!!

I love Halloween and the chance to see all of the cute kids dressed up and so excited!! The layouts I am featuring in Sept. can be used for Halloween photos or you can change them up easily for Fall, Birthday, or just everyday fun!!
The title for this layout I used the Awesome Black Shimmer brush and colored over the black paper to add that extra little shimmer! 

This layout could easily be changed by putting astrip over the Halloween on the title to Say Birthday, or you could use it as another photo mat! I love the idea to take your marker and make a squiggle over the numbers to add a little extra color to the card and make each journaling spot pop a little more..

This page is one of my favorites! I popped the pumpkin off the page with foam pop dots and then laid the patterned pieces inside the cutout pieces! IF you don't celebrate Halloween you can leave the PML's off and have a fun Fall layout!!

Make sure you stop by and order you Hello Pumpkin supplies today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment