Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, July 5, 2018

July Kit of the month!!

WOWzers were does time go?? I just returned from our annual CTMH convention and can't wait to share some of the exciting new things coming your way :)
For the month of July I am featuring the Documented paper packet with some fun everyday layouts!
Who has fun photos from Grandma's house or fun pics of your Grandchildren at your home you need to put on some layouts to showcase??
This layout is perfect for showing off those fun Grandma memories!!
Or some fun travel layouts for your favorite destination!!

I love to use the CTMH pocket pages to add a few more photos along with my layouts without adding a whole other set of pages!!






2 comments:

  1. OMG both these layouts are beautiful. They are such a different look for what I think of Documented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so Much!! It has some fun papers for such a variety of themes!!

    ReplyDelete