Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Send that special someone a card!!

If you are like me you dread getting the mail anymore because you never get anything good or fun!! I have decided I am going to make a concoius effort to send more cards to those special people in my life! Here are some fun ideas using the documented paper packet or join me to make your own set in my July classes!! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Great idea on the sending love mail thru snail mail! What set is the first card made with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! It is called Faithful friend. B1561 is the order #!

    ReplyDelete