Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 10, 2015

I am excited to announce the NEW CTMH Cricut Cartridge!!

I am so excited to tell you all about the brand new Cricut Collection, Artistry!


I am in love with this collection!  The stamp sets are trendy and fun, the refreshed Enchantment paper  packet is A-MAZ-ING, and the 700 images of the Artistry cartridge are...well, let me show you!!







 What I really love about this cartridge is that it has gone back to the basics with holidays, themes, and seasons.  And how about that fresh font?  I know a lot of you love layered images and you will find it on this cartridge.  

Those of you that love our collections know that this is a must have for every crafter!
Contact me to get your own copy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment