Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, August 31, 2015

Fun with Zoe and the new Artistry CTMH cricut cartridge!!

I am so excited to share the FUN new paper packet "Zoe" and the Awesome new Cricut cartridge "Artistry"!! for my Sept. kits we will create these fun pages to celebrate birthdays of any age or gender! I love the versatility of this paper pack and I am sure you will too!!




To purchase a kit for yourself contact me at dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com  You will recieve your precut kit and all the embellishments plus a few extra to complete your own set of pages for only $33!!

No comments:

Post a Comment