Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Sunday, April 12, 2015

We all scream for Ice Cream!!

If you know me you know I love a good challenge! When I saw the bright colors in the Blossom paper I wanted to create some Bright, Cheerful, Fun pages for my Summer photos. With that in mind Ice cream instantly come to my mind! SO I am using the Bright papers from Blossom once again along with the Adorable June SOM and some fun circles to create this set of pages! 
I will be creating this set of pages with my customers in the month of May, I would LOVE to have join me!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this page! I'll have to make sure this is a month I can come to group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Savannah! I hope you will join us!!

      Delete