Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, April 10, 2015

Introducing Blossom!

I just have to say I Love the new papers CTMH has in the new Seasonal Expressions!! I love the bright colors they used in the Blossom paper packet! Although it is more of a "girly" paper packet with flowers it does not have to be used with flowers. I am using it to make Bright, Happy Cheerful pages and cards to create with my Awesome customers in the month of May!!
OH and I forgot the mention this adorable Ice Cream stamp set if the Stamp of the Month only available for the month of June! Make sure you stop by my website and order yourself one today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment