Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Heartstrings Wedding Card


I am excited to share a sneak peek of the beautiful Heartstrings paper packet! This is one of the new paper packets available in the Seasonal Expressions. Customers will be able to order from this catalog beginning Dec. 1st! The adorable birds are from the stamp set I DO. You can order some fun new supplies for yourself here janel.ctmh.com! or if you are interested in creating a set of these cards you can purchase a kit to make a set of 5 cards below. It includes stamped images and everything you need except adhesive to create these adorable cards!!
Heart String Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment