Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, November 20, 2014

are you looking for a Super Fast and Easy way to do scrap booking!!

My middle son Zaquri was just married to his sweetheart Sammie on Oct. 20th. I wanted to quickly make some pages to add to there wedding album. I used the Express Layouts in Studio J to create all of these layouts of there engagement and bridal photo shoot. I loved how Quick and Easy it was to download the photos, add some titles and a little bit of journaling  and Wallah I was finished!! Oh and I almost forgot to mention I did change the colors of the paper to coordinate with the colors of there wedding, so you can make YOUR pages any color you need to match your clothes, back grounds and etc.! And the great thing is I can print 2 copies, 1 for them and 1 for me :)




 If you are interested in creating some fun, easy layouts you can do so on Janel.ctmh.com then click on Studio J. If you have any questions or need any help please don't hesitate to contact me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment