Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, May 3, 2014

NS Celebration Post 11


I have left the titles off my pages until I am ready to put pictures on them to help me decide on what I want to use as the title for these Fun colorful pages!! These pages are created from a Scrapbook Generations sketch, and Tabitha Goddard-Deuso shared he pages she had created using this paper packet... I Love how they turned out!!
Please contact me if you are interested in joining me to create any of the cards or layouts I have shared to showcase the Free to be Me papers, or if you are interested in getting a packet for yourself to create your own projects!
Thanks for stopping in!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which sketch by Scrapbook Generations did you use? Can you point my in the right direction? I have already contacted scrapbook generations with your picture but they could not figure out what sketch you used. Thank you! I love this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. hochzeitsfotograf

    ReplyDelete