Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Thursday, May 1, 2014

National Scrap booking Month Celebration!!

I am so excited to share this FUN paper packet that CTMH has available to us for the month of May to celebrate National Scrap booking month!! It is called Free to be Me and is available through the month of May for ONLY $5 with an order of $50!!
CTMH has created file of ideas and a cutting guide for you to use to create 2 cute layouts and 4 cards. Plus I have some artwork I have created to share throughout the month as well!!
This card was taken from the CTMH idea and change up to have the Apple sentiment to go along with the Awesome red paper included in the paper packets!!
I will post more ideas throughout the month and if you order from me I will also give you free cutting diagrams to all of the artwork I feature! Have an amazing May!!
Thanks, Janel

No comments:

Post a Comment