Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oct. 2013 Club pages

While I am updating my blog I am going to really surprise you and put next month pages on as well :0)
This layout is featured using the NEW CTMH Art booking cartridge!!  You are going to LOVE the fun features it offers, and how simple it is to use.
For club this month we will create this double page layout as well as I will show you some tips and tricks using your cricut and the cartridge to make super fast and easy layouts!!
Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested in having a lesson on the cricut or CTMH cartridges! dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment