Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FALL WORKSHOP!!!

I would like to announce my Fall Workshop!!
Date: Nov. 2nd
Where: AHS Commons Area in Altamont, UT
Time: 8 a.m.- 8 p.m.
To see photos of all of the projects available to order please click on the workshop tab at the top of my blog and then contact me to sign up! You won't want to miss out on a FUN Filled day!!
                                      Sneak Peek of the layout kits available to pre order!!
                           Display Tray to hold photos and heirlooms for a Beautiful display!!

No comments:

Post a Comment