Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Friday, July 5, 2013

What's new in the CTMH catalog?


I just returned from the annual CTMH convention! At this convention they unveil the new Fall/ Winter catalog, and I wanted to give you a sneak peak of one of the AWESOME new items in the new catalog! CTMH's new cricut cartridge is called Artbooking and it make scrapbooking, card making, and paper crafting so easy!
Let me know if you are interested in getting one for yourself !! Also if you are interested in a copy of the catalog I would be happy to drop one off or mail one out to you :)
 
Here is a sneak peak at the images found on this cartridge:








 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment