Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Monday, July 22, 2013

June Club pages and Cards

For the month of June I chose to us the adorable SURFS UP papers!!
I love the fun color palette used to create this paper packet :)
For the pages I sanded the edges of Everything to add some fun dimension, and I LOVE the look of the Glitter sand! Close to my Heart glitter paper is Wonderful to work with, the little glitters stay on better than other brands I have tried and you can cut it with your cricut!!

 You can stamp any sentiment you would like to give on this card... I love the bright cheerfulness of it :) Inked with Sorbet, Sky, Saddle and Cocoa.
I love this fun card!
 inspired by a talented friend of mine Jen Mahan.

No comments:

Post a Comment