Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Halloween is just around the corner!!


 In my classes for Oct. we will create some FUN Halloween pages! The Spooky title was cut from the AWESOME NEW CTMH cricut cartridge Artiste!! I inked everything in black, To finish it off and add depth I shaded the title :) I used the Moonlight paper packet to create with!!

 The second Halloween page set was created with the Moonlight paper packet and ADORABLE dimensional elements that coordinate perfectly!
I will be adding some more FUN pages created with the Moonlight papers as soon as I get them finished up :)  Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to join me in creating some FUN Halloween projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment