Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Announcing TWO Exciting Events!!

I am SSSOOOO excited to announce the dates for two exciting events!
First on Nov. 10th at the Altamont High School commons area  from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. is the 7th Annual Fall workshop.... At this workshop you can choose to create 50 cards (5 of each 10 different cards) for only $45! Or for the non card making ladies you can create 5 totally decked out 2 page layouts for $50! ( you keep the extra accessories). AND of Course you can choose to create both :)  To sign up or for more information please call 724-0313 or email dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com asap! You must be signed up and paid in full by Oct. 16th, so I have time to prep......
Second mark your calendars for March 1-3rd! It is our Second Annual Hidden Springs Retreat!!!
The First 25 to sign up and pay in FULL will receive a Goody bag! It is $125 per person if you sign up and pay in full by Nov. 24th! After Nov. 24th it is $150 per person....
(price includes your spot to scrap, 7 meals, a couple of fun create and take projects, and a bed to sleep in)
I have started prepping kits exclusively for the retreat or you can bring your own supplies to work on!!
To sign up or if you have any questions please contact me ASAP!
We had an awesome time last year and are sure to RAISE the ROOF this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment