Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Aug. For Always Pages!

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of months... I have been working on projects for my Fall workshop and Retreat I have coming up!! The Fall workshop is Nov. 2nd at Altamont High School please look under the workshop tab to see more details. I hope you can Join us!!
This elegant layout is created using the Beautiful For Always paper packet and dies cut using the Artiste CTMH Cricut Cartridge!! This layout is very versatile for Baptism, Blessing, Christening, Wedding, Prom, or dance photos!!  it was inspired from Ivie... Please contact me if you would like to purchase a kit or with any questions you have!! dbrinkerhoff@ubtanet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment