Hi and welcome to my little part of the internet world! I am excited to share my love for Scrapbooking and paper crafting through my art on my blog and to share my CTMH business information with you!! THANKS for stopping by! :)

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Do you own a cricut or know anyone that does??

Do you have a cricut? Do you have anyone that wants a new cricut or cicut products?? Cricut is having a really good sale on machines and products right now and I would appreciate you shopping my affiliate site :) Please share with any friend and family that also use cricut products :) Thanks!!
https://cricut.com/en_us/sale/close-to-my-heart.html?sscid=b1k3_1mnrl&utm_campaign=2108634&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=shareasale.com&fbclid=IwAR1_mcYaaE_alhv758dsJfcaFHlocs2FcX8DoDgYgOVyqMcyoYz3XO1aV-4



No comments:

Post a Comment